Industrial Vision Systems from Bizerba. Normally used with in-line checkweighers. The vision inspection systems, the perfect solution for high speed lines and food traceability when required.
Industrial Vision Systems – Uses
At the end of the line after packing. Checkweighing, metal detectors or X-Ray food systems. The industrial vision systems check the seams of the packs. The label position, correct labels applied and that the expiry dates are within the set parameters.
Bizerba labels, bar coded on the rear. Enabling the system to automatically identify and set up the label parameters. Easy set up and the system alerts the users audibly when incorrectly used. Automatically setting up the label position text and information.
Each package checked automatically recorded and stored with the industrial vision systems. Any packages that have incorrect labels, packaging, twisted or badly applied labels will be rejected with pushers. Or alternatively sent down another path or line for adjustment.
Industrial Vision Systems – Highlights
- Synchronous package vision inspection by means of two cameras. Above and below.
- Parallel view of top and bottom images (individual display option).
- Manual and remote image review possible.
- Reading of texts (e.g. sell-by date).
- Belt speeds of up to 110 meters per minute are possible.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy “teaching” of package criteria.
- Seamless integration with Bizerba weigh price labeller. Or 3rd party systems
- Data management via the industrial software _dataMaintenance.BRAIN.
- Creation of detailed reports in _statistics.BRAIN , BRAIN2 Capture or other statistics programs.
- Password protected for user management.
Industrial Vision Systems – Variants
Finally the two main systems we supply are the BVS®-L maxx vision inspection system and the ThermoSecure L inspection by Vision. Both check packages from above and below. Easily integrated into existing lines and come with differing IP protection levels depending on your requirements.
In conclusion whatever your inspection needs. Contact Bizerba for more information or a discussion on our products and services.